Poetry Is Life Distilled
Poetry Blog

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By filling it with your wonderful Poetry, it is all of you who have made  Kavitanjali what it is today.
In this section of Kavitanjali, you can upload your poems directly, instead of mailing them to us. Pictures can also be uploaded along with your poems.
Please note:  This blog is for a general audience of all age groups. So kindly avoid using offensive language and adult content.

There is a 'Comments' button below each poem. If all of you comment on other poems while posting yours, everyone would get feedback regularly. You can use the Blogger Search on top of this page to pick out all your poems from this Blog.

The procedure for posting poems here is explained at the bottom of the page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------
Sign Up
Post
-------------


Sunday, February 19, 2006

MAHARAMESH AND MAHARANI- by cyclopseven

my dear sister and my dear brother
unknown may you be to me
and me not well known to you, may be;
when we hardly known to our own self
what are we to claim knowing others?
yet, we lived clustered in a small cell of a small family
brewing mostly in divine talks;
a family we remain ever expanding
human family we call it
humanity, HE named it.

my dear sister and my dear brother
world’s far end you may go
in search of bountiful experiences
and beautiful life
in my memory, memoirs of you shall remain ever unerased
my well wishes shall tread your path as shadow.

my dear sister and my dear brother
we tread a path which appears the same
the LORD we promise to make our breath
yet the plans taken may be different;
because the magic wand of Karma is never the same.

my dear sister and my dear brother
what appears to be distance
actually is just a thought away;
each thought of mine will accompany you
even to the nook of your dreams
for the power of thoughts, is such
and I pray, in your mind reserve a chamber for me.

my dear sister and my dear brother
sadness appears suddenly, throat choking
thinking my brother and my sister
spreading their wings wider
casting glance at a place, yonder;
as if the journey taken
will render casual meetings a blow as thunder
but I pray we will meet and joke in the dreams
if the DIVINE permits.

my dear sister and my dear brother
in HIM trust your might
because HE is the MIGHTIEST;
in HIM surrender your love
because HE is the LOVELIEST;
in HIM give your faith
because HE is ever FAITHFUL.

my dear sister and my dear brother
sad…sad…sad…my dear ones
life’s games are mighty waves
you fly for betterment of life
I pray, the drowning souls yonder
with your love and care
learn to swim back to shore;
soothe their hearts’ wound
generously embrace the hurts
as the same you have always done.

my dear sister and my dear brother
silent tears wet my heart
I pray the DIVINE shower
forever fall on you;
good souls are always cherished
by man and angels always be blessed;

a brother in divine I shall remain
somewhere in time
we will surely meet one day
, in LOVE

may eternity be yours………………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More Poems

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Procedure:

1. Those who do not have a Blog Id can get one by using the  "SIGN UP"  link at the top of the page or by Clicking Here . Make your 'Pen name' your 'Display name' while signing up.
Your user name will not show on the Blog. Only the 'Display name' you give while signing up will be displayed on the Blog.

2. After that please email us at  info@kavitanjali.com  giving your Pen name (Blog Display Name), Name, Address(or City of residence) and email address and we will add you to the list of contributors.  Any information sent will be kept strictly confidential.

3. Thereafter you can come to this page
( http://kavitanjalii.blogspot.com ) & post your poems or comment on other posts whenever you wish, using the "POST"  link at the top of the page.
If you run into any problems or have further doubts, please write to us - info@kavitanjali.com

Please note:  This blog is for a general audience of all age groups. So kindly avoid using offensive language and adult content. Those posting unsuitable language and/or content which is not in tune with the policies of Kavitanjali would be removed from the Contributors list.

If each one comments on just 2 other poems while posting yours, others would also leave their comments on your poems and everyone would get feedback regularly. It is up to each and every one of us to make this place interactive. The pleasure in writing Poetry is vastly enhanced by giving and receiving feedback.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Top

Back to Kavitanjali

-------------------------------------------------------------------------